Cincinnati School Rank in a Recent National Survey
We went thought the entire list and looked for local public schools in Cincinnati and the surrounding suburbs that made the list. We were pleasantly surprised to see so many local schools in such a strong field. Strong schools often correlate to higher home prices. Are you curious if your local school made the list?
To get these rankings Newsweek examined six components of the high school experience and then weighted them to get a common score. The individual criteria are bellow:
- Graduation rate (25 percent)
- College acceptance rate (25 percent)
- AP/IB/AICE tests taken per student (25 percent)
- Average SAT/ACT scores (10 percent)
- Average AP/IB/AICE scores (10 percent),
- Percent of students enrolled in at least one AP/IB/AICE course (5 percent).
Of course you are interested in the local schools that are on the list. So here they are:
#53 Walnut Hills High School
#82 – Indian Hill High School
#120 Wyoming High School
#131 – Madeira High School
#400 Turpin High School
#674 Sycamore High School
#812 Mariemont High School
#1045 Loveland High School
#1093 Anderson High School
If you are interested in buying a home in one of these school districts, or selling you home give me a telephone call. I would love to help you. 513.518.1140
For the full list click here.