Alison Moss Joins Keller Williams Advisors Realty
I am pleased to announce that I have joined Keller Williams Advisors Realty. I am excited about this move as it will provide me the ability to grow my team and offer my clients many advantages going forward. After selling 40+ houses this year, I have determined that changing brokerages was a necessary step to take my business to the next level.
Keller Williams is a national company that is known for being on the forefront of technology and training in the real estate business. They have won multiple JD Powers Awards nationally for customer satisfaction. In answering the question why would I move from a local company to a national company, there are many reasons.
- Keller Williams is an extremely entrepreneurial agency that believes that top agents in the business succeed when they follow the team approach to real estate. They are excited to help me to grow the Cincinnati Living Team Brand.
- Keller Williams provides me the flexibility to enter in my own listings and price changes which means I can list homes at night and on weekends, all of my clients understand how important this can be. Having 24/7 access to MLS is invaluable, and something I did not have before making this change!!
- I will be preparing all of my own marketing materials. I will be using a graphic artist to customize all of my marketing pieces which will improve the turn times. Keller even has a partnership with Kinkos where I can have these marketing materials printed and delivered to your home with very short lead time.
- Improved technology at the company level will translate to an exceptional overall experience for both my buyers and sellers.
- Going forward I will have access to all contracts in a digital format enablng my clients to sign contracts digitally. This makes contracts easier to sign and read when offers go back and forth during a negotiation. It also makes it easier when clients are out of town or don’t have easy access to a scanner or fax machine. This new feature will save clients time and reduce wasted paper and ink.
- The Keller Williams Office has provided me with a renewed energy and excitement about my career and the opportunities in the market and I look forward to working for a company with a unique approach to real estate. I am excited about this change and appreciate your continued support and referrals!
Join our newsletter
Real estate news & new listings delivered to you.