Cincinnati Energy Efficiency Loans
If own Cincinnati real estate and have been thinking about energy efficiency upgrades to you property there is a new option for financing the upgrades. For a limited time, homeowners in the Greater Cincinnati region can utilize both the GC-HELP Loan and incentives from the Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance to complete energy efficiency projects in their homes!
There are a number of different project that homeowners can undertake and finance with this loan. All of the projects will improve both the energy efficiency of your home but also increase comfort and attractiveness to potential buyers. New windows, modern furnaces, and green appliances are on most buyer’s ‘I would like’ list when shopping for a new home. Below is a list of approved improvement projects and additional program information about the loan program.
Approved Real Estate Improvements
- Air sealing & Insulation
- Efficient heating and cooling systems
- Windows and doors
- Lighting and appliances
- Solar Hot Water
Cincinnati Energy Efficiency Loan Details
- To begin the process you must do an Energy Audit through GCEA
- There is a quick and easy application process
- The loan has a preferred rate unsecured financing
- Loans from $2,500 to $20,000
- 100% financing available
- Low fixed rate, fixed monthly payments
- No home equity required, so it will work for new homeowners
- No fees to consumer or contractor
- Up to 10 years to repay the loan
- No prepayment penalty for early payment
- Work must be done by an approved contractor
If you are interested in a energy efficiency loan contact GCEA today.
Phone 513-621-GCEA (4232)