Relocating to Cincinnati
Relocating to a new city can be stressful: new neighborhood, schools, & office can be a daunting task. As a real estate agent who specializes in corporate relocation I understand the specific needs of relocation clients, especially those who are moving to Cincinnati. Whether you are receiving corporate assistance with your move or not, you always have a choice of who you want to hire as your realtor. If you are working with Sirva, Cartus, Brookfield Global Relocation, or the hundreds of others I am already set up to handle all of the necessary paper work.
I work with almost every relocation company in the city – including yours! Lets talk about how I can make your relocation experience exceptional!
Choosing A Relocation Real Estate Agent
Did you know you can request to work with a specific real estate agent and still receive your benefits? I work with all corporate relocation companies and participate in their network. Having worked with clients from P&G, GE, Patheon, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and other large companies I have a great appreciation and perspective of the stress of moving. As a native of Cincinnati I bring an in depth understanding of the neighborhoods to my clients!
How I Make Relocation Simpler and Easier for You.
Having worked with numerous executive transferees I understand the challenges relocation presents and that is why I approach my relocation clients with action plans that I custom design to address their specific needs.
I begin with a multi-step assessment to understand the neighborhood and home you are moving from so that I can get to know your home style and preferences before we begin our house hunt in Cincinnati. By learning more about my clients, I am able to conduct a more thorough home search and provide a comprehensive and informative list of neighborhoods and homes that will best suit you. I work to help my clients find communities that they will not just live in but thrive in.
I also provide my clients with access to resources so they can conduct independent research on the local communities, area Cincinnati schools, and can even provide data about local businesses and restaurants. After creating a custom search for you, we will have numerous phone conversations to talk through the listings I send. Through these conversations I find out more about your architectural preferences, personal style, and uncover deal-breaker items that most clients don’t think about until they are inside a property. By reviewing the properties by phone prior to our in person meetings, we are able to spend the limited time that you have while you are in town looking at properties that will meet your needs.
When I have clients come to town for showings I arrange the showings in a progressive manner that not only showcases the individual properties, but also the neighborhoods and Cincinnati’s culture. The most important thing I can do as your real estate agent is to make the visits to town educational and worthwhile in terms of learning the areas, as well as refining the search to homes that you will want to buy!!!
Every step of the process is designed to find my client the best house as quickly as possible. That is the commitment I make to my clients!
Contact me to learn more Alison@CincinnatiLiving.com
As your agent I communicate with your relocation specialist to ensure that you retain all of your benefits and proactively work to understand your particular package to maximize the benefits available to you. When you speak with your HR department and relocation coordinator ask to interview me so you can learn how I can help you.
If you are moving into or out of Cincinnati this is how you request me: Please provide my name and contact information to your contact liaison at the relocation company, then I will register your name with my relocation department as long as I have your name, company name, and relocation company. Then we will be matched together and you can receive your company benefits while I represent you.
Why Cincinnati is a Ideal City To Relocate To.
Cincinnati has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as ideal places to relocate to. Beyond the friendly people, growing economy, and strong business community Cincinnati has a numerous bright points that you can read more about by following the links below.
1. Cincinnati has a low cost of living. Life is less expensive here compared to many other cities in the US. In fact Forbes magazine ranked Cincinnati as the #5 most affordable city in the US.
2. Unlike some other cities Cincinnati’s real estate market did not see price hyperinflation during the early 2000’s and subsequently has only seen only a relative price decline as a result of the real estate market bubble pop in 2007.
3. The Greater Cincinnati area has a wide breath of architectural styles within numerous communities so there are traditional, ranch,three story victorians, vintage bungalows, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired moderns, and contemporary transitional homes all within the Interstate 275 loop.
4. Cincinnati is always throwing a party. We are the perennial host of Major League Baseball’s Opening Day, the largest OktoberFest, and possibly the largest Labor Day fireworks display in the US, the ATP Professional Tennis Tournament. We play host to national and international events such as the Global Choir games, and the National Mayor’s conference, the national NAACP conference and many others.
5. Cincinnati has many of the amenities that a larger city has to offer such as an:
Award winning zoo, amusement parks (Kings Island, Coney Island, The Beach Water Park), NFL, MLB & minor league hockey team, Art Museum, Children’s Museum, Natural History Museum,Underground Railroad Museum, a vibrant downtown, many theaters, coming soon…casino, an international airport.